Melbourne Exercise Physiology Group (MEPG) is a registered NDIS Provider, meaning we can see NDIS participants with any type of funding (Self-Managed, Plan-Managed, NDIA-Managed).
We are experts in prescribing exercise to assist in improving:
- Quality of life
- Community and work participation
- Capacity to complete activities of daily living.
We focus on ensuring participants can pursue their goals confidently through exercise.
Information for Support-Coordinators & Plan Managers
Exercise Physiology funding falls under Capacity Building – Improved Health and Wellbeing + Improved Daily Living Skills.
For more information on funding please click here.
Here at MEPG our Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEPs) are best placed to prescribe exercise to assist in the support of several conditions, including:
- Cancer (both during treatment and beyond)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disability, etc.
- Mental Health Disorders such as Depression, Anxiety, PTSD (& cPTSD), Schizophrenia, etc.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic Pain and Chronic Fatigue conditions such as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Central Sensitisation, etc.
- Stroke, Brain Injury, etc.
- Progressive Neurological Conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, etc.