Melbourne Exercise Physiology Group/Moving Beyond Cancer was named Practice of the Year at the end of 2019 as part of the ESSA industry awards. We are looking for an outstanding receptionist to become the next valued member of our team. To be successful in this role, you must have exceptional computer and interpersonal skills.
Located in Camberwell, our Exercise Physiology clinic is dedicated to improving the lives of people with cancer, other chronic diseases and musculoskeletal issues.
- Patient and Practitioner liaison
- Managing appointments & confirmations
- Managing patient accounts – billing, electronic claiming, collections and reconciliations
- Handling patient enquiries and referrals
- General tidying & opening & closing procedures
- Scanning documents into PMP
- Various administration duties as required by the practice supervisor
- Maintaining inventory and stock
- Potential social media management
- Previous allied health/medical practice experience desirable
- Strong customer service focus with a mature approach to problem solving and patient interaction
- Experience with Nookal would make you a stand-out applicant.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a busy environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, telephone manner and presentation
- Strict adherence to practice policies and procedures
- Must be reliable and dependable
- A can-do attitude that follows through
- Advanced computer skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Thorough understanding of the importance of confidentiality and privacy
- Not above taking the rubbish out or doing dishes
- Must love Dogs
On-the-job training with immediate start.
1-2 days per week initially
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
A Police Check will be undertaken for the successful applicant
Please send your resume and letter of application via email with the subject heading: ‘Administration Role Application’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing date: Thursday 29th July 2021 at 5pm.